Monday, October 29, 2012

Short story

I felt my heart skip a beat as I witnessed the beast braking the crust of the earth. At that moment I went numb. All I could feel was the cold sweat running down my face

As it's full body came out of the ground I saw the full terror of this beast. It looked over at me with its dark piercing eyes. I quickly broke the gaze knowing that if I looked any longer it would have taken my soul. This truly was a hell beast

I drew my blade of light, the only weapon said to hurt such a thing. I took my first step of a long waiting. Everything seemed to shift with me as I started my progressing pace. The beast started move forward as I did.

I was now in a full sprint and the beast was moving fast as well, but when I got nearer I realized the beast was made up of what looked to be a dark fire. I knew what I had to do. I turned the blade into a liquid state and jumped...

Continue? Leave a comment saying so. If you did not like it say so just give me some feed back in what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment