Monday, September 24, 2012

The fear that you don't fear any thing

Now that would be a irrelevant fear, that is a stupid fear. I have to really try to make this one long and good so that people don't think I'm not trying... When I fear something I try to embrace it, except for spiders if you dare try to show one to me you will get hit in the face. Anyway with my fear of talking in front of a group of people, I hate it it is horrible to me. I shake I stutter I sweat really bad (now that I think about it that's also how I act around girls) I am actually afraid. But I do it anyway because I know it's the only way I could possibly get better at it.

I would hate to bore you my readers so I will tell a story. Once when I was little I had my head crushed by a 300 pound trailer rail. People ask me all the time how I'm not dead. The reason is because I was at a perfect age where my head was not to hard so it would shatter but it was also not to soft so that it did not squish my brain. I came out with no permanent damage.

Sorry that was irrelevant, I don't even know if anyone will read this. But if you do I do have fears... We all do. You may seem tough on the out side but for some of you if you saw a clown you would turn tails and bolt. I hope I did not bore you guys to much. Post soon (real soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment