Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I was lost but now I can see

Paris...
On the first day I laughed.
On the next I laughed again. 
I felt all these emotions all these feeling but the biggest was joy.
For the next six days i found out how hard it was to be a writer.
I saw the true feeling of how you had to work hard to get what you want.
Paris was where I tasted the forbidden fruit of creativity.
Where the pure juices flow now in my veins.
Paris is where I bought some cheap carrots but found my true prize of the waters where the fruit lie.
Paris is where I learned how not to be afraid of anything.
How I now know of death.
Every morning was a surprise.
You could never know what Paris would throw at you next.
The man next to me was always there helping me learn.
I watched the women with such talent that I wanted to cry.
Wandering Paris was the best thin for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment